“Forging the future of Fitness”
Summer 2012 Program
CrossFit Kids workouts consist of constantly varied, functional movements that deliver a fitness that is broad, inclusive and general and scaleable for any participant at any level…
…What does this mean?
- This means that, for the most part, no two workouts are the same, so kids and teens never get bored and the novelty of each workout keeps them excited about participating.
- The functional movements involve exercises that are fundamental to all things that kids need to do when they play-pull, push,run, throw, climb, lift and jump.
- All of the movements are taught safely and effectively under the close supervision of thoroughly trained CrossFit Kids Trainers.
- When fitness is defined as broad, inclusive and general it means that participants will become well-rounded athletes who will be better at any and every sport that they play because CrossFit Kids doesn’t coach them to be good at just one thing.
- Our workouts will increase physical competence in 10 fitness domains: Cardiovascular and Respiratory Endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Agility, Balance, and Accuracy.
- With workouts that are scaleable, CrossFit Kids can equally benefit a person who is less active or an accomplished athlete by tailoring workouts so that each participant is challenged just enough to deliver measurable results and personal athletic progress.
-Compliments of www.crossfit.com-
Prices and times:
- Ages 5-8: 2 days per week $50.00 per month=Mon/Wed 10-11:00am
- Ages 9-12: 2 days per week $50.00 per month=Tues/Thur 10-11:00am
- Ages 13+: unlimited, $80.00 per month=check website for class schedule www.crossfitdga.com
Please contact Eric Bland for more details: 478.290.8885