Certification– USAW level 1
My goal is to assist all athletes in performing the best possible movement patterns to be successful and to prevent injuries. I also believe fitness should be fun. I want to promote a fun and safe atmosphere so everyone enjoys CrossFit just as much as I do.
For me, it was last resort. I tried running and typical lifting. Bro sessions everyday. It got boring. There is so much variety in CrossFit that it doesn’t get boring. CrossFit is a daily challenge. It pushes you as hard as you let it. Just when you get a hold on it and it gets easier, you find a new challenge. Im also very competitive, with myself and others so it gives me that competition that I need to constantly get better.
- Favorite movement?
Snatch. Not because I’m good at it but because it’s such a technical movement that’s it’s tough. There’s no better feeling that hitting that 1 snatch occasionally that felt perfect.
- Least favorite movement? Double unders. Single unders were hard enough for me. How in the world can jumping rope be so hard?
- married my smoking hot wife, Jessica in 2012
- I have 1 awesome son named Bear
- Started CrossFit in October 2017 and started coaching October 2018
- I’m a twin and married a twin
- Alabama Crimson Tide fan…Roll Tide!
- I’ve watched the Office 8-9 times all the way through
- I love movies. I can watch the same movie 10 times and enjoy it like the first time
- My sock game is strong
- Attend Liberty Baptist
- I love all kinds of music except country
- Like really hate country music
- Outside of CrossFit, I enjoy running. Especially obstacle course runs